I will be speaking at the 14th event of the Mobile Monday chapter in Amsterdam titled Mobile Health. This event will take place on 25th of January with doors opening at 3pm and presentations running until 7pm with a half hour break. Even if you cannot be there, be sure to check out the livestream or watch all videos, talks and presentations afterward on MoMo Amsterdam website. You do not want to miss this, because some extraordinary people will take part in this event. I myself will be talking about mobile technology from a doctor’s standpoint, and try to give an overview of how this technology has influenced the way we treat patients today.
Here is the complete lineup:
- Jen S. McCabe @jensmccabe – CEO and founder of Contagion Health (LinkedIn, blog)
- Ivor Kovic (@ivorkovic) – MD, medical blogger and founder Open ECG Project (LinkedIn, blog)
- Bart Collet (@bart)- Owner Zorgbeheer.com, Owner Elderly Home (LinkedIn)
- Robert Houtenbos (@hout) – Internet manager insurer Univé-VGZ-IZA-Trias (LinkedIn, blog)
- Nick Hunn – Technology evangelist Low Energy Bluetooth Ecosystem (LinkedIn, blog)
- Fabio Sergio (@fabiosergio) – Creative Director Frog Design (LinkedIn)
- Jeana Frost (@jhfrost) – Experience Designer PatientsLikeMe (LinkedIn)
- David Doherty (@3gdoctor) – Business Developmet 3G Doctor (LinkedIn, blog)
Mobile Monday Amsterdam is a chapter of Mobile Monday Global. The chapter has over 3200 members since May, 2007 from different backgrounds (operator, developers, agencies, media, FMCG) all active in the development of the Mobile Lifestyle. Every other month Mobile Monday Amsterdam organizes a network event with visionary speakers and practical cases.
Latest posts by Ivor Kovic (see all)
- Can tablets replace AED trainers? - October 16, 2016
- Twitterverse of Emergency Physicians – Infographic - January 11, 2016
- Prescribe an app for your anxious patient - December 14, 2015