You should know by now that every time my posts are slower, I am creating something in the dark corner of my room :-). This was the case when I introduced the OpenECGproject, and it is the case now, when I am introducing the Health Blogs Observatory.
Health Blogs Observatory is an online research lab devoted to examination of the health blogosphere. It was created by the health bloggers and for the health bloggers.
Main goals of the project are:
- To conduct annual surveys of health bloggers, which would be designed, analyzed and openly published by the bloggers themselves
- To create the most comprehensive web directory of health blogs
- To nurture new ideas and facilitate future research collaborations between health bloggers
Two major characteristics of the Health Blogs Observatory are collaboration and openness. This is why I would like to invite all health/medical bloggers to join the community and start contributing to it by adding their blogs to the web directory and participating in the design of the health bloggers survey.
Latest posts by Ivor Kovic (see all)
- Can tablets replace AED trainers? - October 16, 2016
- Twitterverse of Emergency Physicians – Infographic - January 11, 2016
- Prescribe an app for your anxious patient - December 14, 2015